Sunday, May 14, 2017

The Doctrine Lady

I was recently asked by @TheDoctrineLady to write a guest post for her blog explaining which doctrines of the Gospel kept me in the Church. The following is an excerpt from that post:

"Everyone on the planet chose to come here by accepting Christ’s Plan of Salvation. We are all children of the Supreme creator of the universe, the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. The God who parted the Red Sea and whose power broke the bonds of death and hell. We are children of deity. Now, if I were to live a lifestyle contrary to the commandments and framework of God’s plan, am I living true to myself as a son of God? Absolutely not. Neither am I being true to Him. I often tag my posts with #TrueToHim to illustrate what it means to be truly authentic as a child of God. If we are being true to Him, we are most certainly being true to ourselves."

To read the entirety of the post, visit the Doctrine Lady's blog!








No comments:

Post a Comment